Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Nice, but he is dreaming. Only way it will get close to that is with an LS drivetrain.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Nice, but he is dreaming. Only way it will get close to that is with an LS drivetrain.
Still to much---more power if he gets it---makes ours go up too. The bad thing is you price yourself right out of the hobby----makes everything related to building it goes up.....think about it-----45K ?

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
that's Chris's "Rookie" old car... original miles, only a few dress up mods if i recall... very nice car. is it worth asking price? well after being flipped a couple times they want to continue to make $Profit$ but after a while someone is going to lose on their investment i'd think...

i'm almost positive that's Rookie's old car... :yes:

·
Premium Member
6,365 Posts
that's Chris's "Rookie" old car... original miles, only a few dress up mods if i recall... very nice car. is it worth asking price? well after being flipped a couple times they want to continue to make $Profit$ but after a while someone is going to lose on their investment i'd think...

i'm almost positive that's Rookie's old car... :yes:
I was thinking the same thing but they list the color as creme and Chris' was/is white. Not saying it's not his but i'm not sure it is either:turn::turn:

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
i sent him a PM with the link... he hasn't been on in a while but he might have his notifications turned on so we'll see. ;)

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
THE RIDE IS NICE, $45K NICE! I DON'T THINK SO :no::no::no:

·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
that Craigslist ad is expired but those pics steeler posted are not my old roach..

It sold again two years ago at BJackson Palm beach for 500 less than I sold it for.

I think its now in Ohio..

Miss you Faulkers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts