Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont see these every day , thought someone might need these

ebay number 30342611040 cool stuff

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
In the eighties I used to buy them for $150 a set then the jumped to $225 a set late eighties and early ninties $400 is a good fair price if you want a super nice NOS set. I personally would buy them for $400 but I have several sets already. :yes:

·
Premium Member
7,760 Posts
they should go for around 600.00 will see
don
I doubt it but who knows? I sold a pair in the box about 6 months ago and they went for $380.

These don't fetch the money you'd think they would because they are still somewhat available NOS plus they are now also being reproduced.

1962-63 NOS rockers usually go for $400 or less but you can never tell when someone might really be de$perate for an NOS set.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
How much would NOS 66 rocker mldgs go for, with all new GM hardware also? They are NOT SS mldgs, which I know would go for more.

·
13,982 Posts
How much would NOS 66 rocker mldgs go for, with all new GM hardware also? They are NOT SS mldgs, which I know would go for more.
If these are your parts and this is a 'what's it worth' question, it should be posted in that forum not here in Ebay discussion.

Bob

·
13,982 Posts
No they're not ,and people are talking about how much these rockers are worth, and got themselves,so I was just curious.Geez:rolleyes:
Not a problem:). The wording made it sound like they might be your parts. Just patrolling the site like all us high paid moderators are hired to do;).

Bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts