Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Some people just think that they are well above everyone else!:mad:

·
13,729 Posts
I think the question that was asked is perfectly legitimate. The 'dust' looks remarkably like pits. Why wouldn't the seller take the few seconds required to remove the 'dust' before taking the picture? I think anyone of us would be asking for an 'after dust' pic if we were thinking of bidding on this item and to get an answer like this clearly states 'don't deal with this seller.'
Bob

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
this is one of the big problems about sellers on e-bay. and they bitch about buyers. who won't want to know what they are buying. if you get an answer like this, walk away. it better than whats coming your way if you purchase the item.

·
Registered
535 Posts
sthole said:
this is one of the big problems about sellers on e-bay. and they bitch about buyers. who won't want to know what they are buying. if you get an answer like this, walk away. it better than whats coming your way if you purchase the item.
Well said.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have bought and sold many items on Ebay.
No honest Ebayer would have a problem sending another pic,a good one should have been with the product.
BEWARE
:nascar: :chev:

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
+1 stay away, this guy stands to make good money on this cap and dont have the courtesy to take a decent photo....Should ask him if the keys were in another package or just rattling around in the box.....catch more bee's with honey than vinegar....

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
There is a difference in the way the cap fits on the filler tube.

I know you can swap out the filler tube and make them work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts