Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone post this years event listing ..Thanks

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Stroker ! Just a note if anyone is interested ..the Sleepy Hollow Show & Shine in Sechelt Aug 7,8,9 is a "Good Time" , B.C.Ferries already has 2 sailings booked solid on the Aug 7th ...so if anyone is planning to go...you just might want to reserve your spot.The Rod Run Friday Night , Show and Shine Saturday, Drags on Sunday .. it's a hoot !
See you there !

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
don't forget OUR nova/acadain cruise sunday june 14th. we contacted harrison(the list guy) by the specified date,but he neglected to put our date on the published list.:eek: he must be a ford-lover,huh..........:D:rolleyes::
i'll be updating everyone later today on the "when and where".
cheers,
leftcoast carl

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
maybe we should go tomorrow. Supposed to be 23 above!!!

Oh wait, the streetlegals are on at Mission. Never mind.

ray

·
Registered
914 Posts
See you there Ken. I'll be heading up with 2 '32 Fords and a '62 Nova. We all got our hotel and ferry reservations a couple of months ago. Looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Thanks Stroker ! Just a note if anyone is interested ..the Sleepy Hollow Show & Shine in Sechelt Aug 7,8,9 is a "Good Time" , B.C.Ferries already has 2 sailings booked solid on the Aug 7th ...so if anyone is planning to go...you just might want to reserve your spot.The Rod Run Friday Night , Show and Shine Saturday, Drags on Sunday .. it's a hoot !
See you there !
That looks like a cool time. I checked out there website with pics from last year http://www.coasterscarclub.ca/ . I think we will go :yes:
B.C.Ferries already has 3 sailings booked solid on the Aug 7th

1 - 8 of 8 Posts