Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in Hamilton county? Noblesville, Carmel, Fishers? How you livin'? Got room for a guy from Cali? Been looking for places on MLS for over a week and I like what I see out there..Way early in our process. Ive seen a few nice places a little further out that look good too. So Whos got High school football powerhouse??? :D

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
I'm from Lebanon, about 35 miles N.W. of Indy. Nice area, good place to raise a family. Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, all nice with lots of nice houses. Lebanon is great if you like rural and want to get away from all the population. Carmel football is perennially good, and have the nicest facilities around, but Indianapolis Ben Davis is the true powerhouse in the State - ranked in the top 10 nationally almost every year. Small school powerhouse is Sheridan - located in northern Hamilton County. They've won like a dozen Class A state titles in football. Super program and has turned out several Division I athletes. I played against them a few times in high school. Tough, well disciplined athletes that ran fast and hit hard.

Pretty good car culture around here - especially from the racer's perspective. We've got it all - drag racing, oval track, dirt track, road course, you name it. Lots of local cruises and car shows.

Nice place to live. We don't have California weather, but most people around here like it pretty well. . . .

J

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Anyone in Hamilton county? Noblesville, Carmel, Fishers? How you livin'? Got room for a guy from Cali? Been looking for places on MLS for over a week and I like what I see out there..Way early in our process. Ive seen a few nice places a little further out that look good too. So Whos got High school football powerhouse??? :D

·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Um, Ok....Thanks for the bump and remindr Vince, but I dont get it. :)

J, Ive peeped some photos of Carmel. Pretty nice! Thanks for the input. We're a ways off though. Well see.

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts