Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone from this site go here?

Livermore Johns 1/4 lb Char-Burger Old Car Cruise-in 7:30-??? Every Fri

I think I might go check it out tomorow. Anyone want go hang out Friday night for a bit? I gave a guy named Mat a flyer for the mini nats, I told him we need more wagons at the show :yes: so he said he would stop by and invited me to this place. Let me know if anyone will or wants to go hang out.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
I never brought my car there, but I used to eat lunch there about 2 or 3 times a week. It was just on the other side of the rise over the railroad tracks from my shop that was on First St. They had/have great burgers and onion rings. Let us know how the get-together turns out. I remember there was some open spaces to park several cars there by the coin car wash...if that is still even there.

·
0 Posts
Is that the burger joint on the right as you come down the overpass? If so...... it's good eating:yes:

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I go I will post some pics. If any of you local guys want to show up let me know. I have ate at that place and you are correct it is good. Yes the coin car wash is still next door.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
I never brought my car there, but I used to eat lunch there about 2 or 3 times a week. It was just on the other side of the rise over the railroad tracks from my shop that was on First St. They had/have great burgers and onion rings. Let us know how the get-together turns out. I remember there was some open spaces to park several cars there by the coin car wash...if that is still even there.
Vin, When did you have a shop in livermore? Were you down by tri-valley auto body, if so, do you know fiberglass Dave (Dave Giordano)? If you where there and into cars then you must know my old man or know of him Louie Burrow and I would imagine I have met you also if so! I hope you see this, let me know please!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm from Livermore and I know a lot of the guys in that car club. Pretty good group of guys, geared more towards the rat rod crowd. I used to play soccer with Matt, real good guy. If you don't like clean arteries Johns burger is the place to go :)

Ryan

·
Registered
303 Posts
its a cool place to go, i know matt he is a cool guy always comes into my work and looks and the guns an what not... lots of rat rods but its a place to go hand out.. might try and go if i get my starter fixed in my car.. what a pain in the ***** never had so much problems with starters..:mad:

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes,

chip and i can be there tomorrow maybe......
its a cool place to go, i know matt he is a cool guy always comes into my work and looks and the guns an what not... lots of rat rods but its a place to go hand out.. might try and go if i get my starter fixed in my car.. what a pain in the ***** never had so much problems with starters..:mad:

Ok, hope to see you guys.

-Justin

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
if i wasnt so far & picked up for OT.... post them pics Justin.....

LIL JOHN

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump

I will be leaving soon.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not very many cars :no:, but was cool hanging out with wagonman and chester. Someone said it should pick up in the next month or so. I will give this a try again. Was cool to get out of the house on a Friday night and hang out.

-Justin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts