Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I would start another post on the bbq at my place. The place will be my house, just pm me for the address, on October 20 starting around 12pm going to when ever everyone wants to go home. I will have hot dogs and hamburgers and a few sides. If you guys can bring some drinks and a couple more sides that would be perfect.
Thanks hope to see you all there.
530-391-2554

·
Registered
573 Posts
bbq

I thought I would start another post on the bbq at my place. The place will be my house at 100 briarcliff drive folsom ca 95630 on October 20 starting around 12pm going to when ever everyone wants to go home. I will have hot dogs and hamburgers and a few sides. If you guys can bring some drinks and a couple more sides that would be perfect.
Thanks hope to see you all there.
530-391-2554
If Im off and Tom gets that wagon rolling and carts me there and back:devil:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bbq

Nba still on for today hope to see a few of you guys here.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
pics

There are no pictures because not a single person showed up. I guess that's why there are never any get togethers up here. I have a crap load of food to eat and drink.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
We typically have good turnouts for the Mells breakfasts. I had a previous engagement and sadly could not attend.

·
4,534 Posts
I would have come but I did not see this post until today, Had the kids last week so I was preoccupied with them.

Miles

·
Registered
56 Posts
That blows! How many SNS members are in your area that are within reasonable driving distance? You are kinda isolated that far north but not one rsvp?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts