Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all Norcal Members,
The is a Free Car Show on Harbor Bay Island in Alameda.Its at Levals Pizza next to longs in the Harbor bay shopping center.It is from 5-8pm.I'm goona go...anyone else wanna Joe,novajoe,wagonman,chip,tubadub,novabro,dave,duane,riddler,1slonov,justin,irie???anyone?bm

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just got a confirmation from novabro and cloud415...anyone else?

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Sorry need to pass on this one. To short of a notice. I would be coming from Mt. View and traffic is crazy around that time. Next time.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
I a skert.:eek:...I just broke the 66 in a few weeks ago...I've only driven it across town..And then It overheated.:mad:...I'm fabricating a shroud for it, hoping it will keep it from boiling over on me...But I sure would like to go..One of these days..:yes:....

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Hey all Norcal Members,
The is a Free Car Show on Harbor Bay Island in Alameda.Its at Levals Pizza next to longs in the Harbor bay shopping center.It is from 5-8pm.I'm goona go...anyone else wanna Joe,novajoe,wagonman,chip,tubadub,novabro,dave,duane,riddler,1slonov,justin,irie, LILNOVE???anyone?bm
i see how it is Bruce....J/K!!!! ill try to come down, its just right over the bridge....

you did???:confused: well, I guess we'll be there:thumbsup:
yeah, Cloud answered for ya.... dont u know, she calls the shots......!!!:devil::devil::devil:

JOHN

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i see how it is Bruce....J/K!!!! ill try to come down, its just right over the bridge....

yeah, Cloud answered for ya.... dont u know, she calls the shots......!!!:devil::devil::devil:

JOHN
Hey John,
I put your name in there...see its right up there:Dsorry I was trying to remember everyone and I knew I left some folks out.all norcal folks are invited!!!and yes...mikes old lady wears the pants!!:D:DAnybody else??

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
alameda aint that big, but do u have an address for this place..????? once out of the tunnel, where is it from there.....???

JOHN

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
is this the place....????

La Vals Pizza
(510) 521-7711
891 Island Dr, Alameda, CA

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alameda aint that big, but do u have an address for this place..????? once out of the tunnel, where is it from there.....???

JOHN
sorry john..it was yesterday:(Thanks to novabro and cloud415 for showing up!!It was a good show!!bm

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was too busy with the miller lite girls...I forgot to take some:rolleyes::cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts