Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nor Cal T-shirts are being handled by myself and Brian (nova404)

Here is what we have come up with on the Nor Cal T-shirts. Because we have so many variables on pricing of shirts from white to colored shirts, printing front and back and back only and variables in the quantity we order.

Brian and I have decided we would make the shirt pricing as follows.
White shirts $10.00 ea
Grey and other dark colors $11.00 ea
Add $1.50 for XX-large
Add $2.00 for XXX-large

The actual pricing of the shirts will be less but with this pricing all tax and shipping is included. Some of the extra money from the shirts will be used to buy extra shirts for raffle prizes at the Mini Nats. The money left over will be put into the benefit fund for “The Officers Down Memorial fund” at the Mini Nats.

The colors available will be White, Grey, Black, Navy Blue and Red. Let us know the quantity, size, color and if printed front and back or back only. If you don’t specify the shirt will be printed front and back. The shirts are being printed on the best quality T-shirts on the market “Gildan 2000 6.1 oz heavy cotton. This order will be placed on April 24th no exceptions. We want to get the shirts back to us before the Les Schwab show and the Good Guys show on May 30th.
The shirts we are getting will have a little larger logo on the back.
Please let us know should you have any questions otherwise lets get your orders in.

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Those look great! Many thanks to Duane and Brian for putting this together!:yes::yes:

I will take 2 shirts...

1 Gray large
1 Black large

Dave

·
0 Posts
1 white & 1 Black xl with just the logo on the back.:cool:

Do the shirts run small? Cause the hanes xl runs a little small so I get 2xl

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Here is whats been ordered so far.

SNS name Quantity Size color
weebetruckin 2 L 1 Grey, 1 Navy Blue
6T6 Nova 1 XL Grey
Wogs64ss 1 XL Navy Blue
VooDooII 1 med White
VooDooII 1 L White
novabro 2 XL Black
bluesman 2 L 1 Grey/1 Black
1badnov 2 XL 1 White,1 Black no logo on front
63ssvert 3 XXL 1 White, 1 Black, 1 Grey
nova65ss 1 XL White
1slonova 3 XL 1 White, 1 Grey, 1 Black

I want to thank Wogs64ss from Michigan and nova65ss/U] from North Carolina for ordering one of our shirts.:clap::clap::clap: Thanks a lot guys

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
1 Black, 1 Gray, 1 White, all 2XL, thanks!
PayPal ready.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what's the smallest size available (adult sizes)? i can't manage to put on any weight in the midsection. i eat everything in sight, been the same weight +/- 5 lbs since my sophomore year of high school.
Adults size would be a small, I will have to check if you are looking children sizes

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
what's the smallest size available (adult sizes)? i can't manage to put on any weight in the midsection. i eat everything in sight, been the same weight +/- 5 lbs since my sophomore year of high school.
What a shame! :D You can have as much of my midsection as you like!:rolleyes:

Dave

1 - 20 of 46 Posts