Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... I just wanted to add a comment on our group buys.

We've been fortunate to have a few folks here in Nor-Cal, and So-Cal, take their time to put things together for us (shirts, jackets, stickers, flyers, etc.). In doing this, the organizers do their best to keep cost down and find the best deal possible. When we find these deals, we face the risk of things such as bad quality, missed orders, additional unexpected costs, etc. So when these things happen, sometimes a burden is put on the shoulders of the person that organizes these group buys... and over time, it may veer them away from doing these things in the future.

The decals, shirts, jackets, and all other things have been awesome to have. And thanks to those that took their time to get these together. Let's keep this goin'... and again... try to be more understanding and patient with the organizers. Perhaps even buy them a :beer: next time you see them. :yes: (with this in mind... I helped organize the Nor-Cal jacket buy... and I drink Stella and MGD) :D

Just my $0.02.

-IRIE

·
Registered
482 Posts
+1 what he said:prost: I've done this on other boards and it is a pain sometimes.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Sometimes people don't understand how much work in involved to take orders gather the funds and deal with the venders, then when something goes wrong your the bad guy:yes: what a thankless job:yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Where could I get a decal like Irie's avatar?

My Wagon is a former Nor-Cal Nova.:cool:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Hey guys... I just wanted to add a comment on our group buys.

We've been fortunate to have a few folks here in Nor-Cal, and So-Cal, take their time to put things together for us (shirts, jackets, stickers, flyers, etc.). In doing this, the organizers do their best to keep cost down and find the best deal possible. When we find these deals, we face the risk of things such as bad quality, missed orders, additional unexpected costs, etc. So when these things happen, sometimes a burden is put on the shoulders of the person that organizes these group buys... and over time, it may veer them away from doing these things in the future.

The decals, shirts, jackets, and all other things have been awesome to have. And thanks to those that took their time to get these together. Let's keep this goin'... and again... try to be more understanding and patient with the organizers. Perhaps even buy them a :beer: next time you see them. :yes: (with this in mind... I helped organize the Nor-Cal jacket buy... and I drink Stella and MGD) :D

Just my $0.02.

-IRIE
i got something for u Jay........:yes::yes::yes:!!!! MUCH THANKS to those who put their time & money in, to get this stuff going. come MINI NATS, its goin down for u guys.........

JOHN

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
yeah its cool to have norcal this and norcal that,when you order and pay for something and you dont recieve what you payed for. almost two months ago,then left in the lurch on if your ever getting what you payed for,i think anyone would get a little done with it
Again, these are the risk that we take when we look for a good deal. Your best bet would be NOT to order any more NorCal this, or NorCal that.

·
0 Posts
yeah its cool to have norcal this and norcal that,when you order and pay for something and you dont recieve what you payed for. almost two months ago,then left in the lurch on if your ever getting what you payed for,i think anyone would get a little done with it.the other post said the guy that makes the shirts is on vacation for two months:eek: need a differant vender.hell were only talking about 12.00 bucks ,if i was to sell something to anyone and take there money first then give them half of what was bought,then left them hanging for almost two months how would you be with that,anyways its all good,thankfull with what i got
don
rant is done over and out
spending money on my car is
more important right now
than t shirts:yes:
minis nats are comeing
up soon,sat. got another
67 hardtop thats comeing
thats 8 cars from modesto that
didnt know about the nats
PM Me your size & address. I will get you one, then I will ship it to you with $20.00 just so you will stop F%#king crying:D:D:D

·
0 Posts
hey bro,its all good i dont think the guy that put the order in had anything to do with the order being messed up.like i said it just a t shirt.no biggie, dont need to get all bent out of shape over it.i got one of the ordered shirts,when i seen the guy that did the order i will buy him a six pack of his favorite bev. chill
out bro its all good,i got alot more probs with the car to get done for the nats. than worry about a measly 12 spot just didnt like being left out of the loop on the missing item,thats all
don
K..... But my offer stands:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
I'll tell everyone that I REALLY appreciate the shirts, Duane and Bryan! I even gave 1 to my daughter for her birthday (19 going on 35 I think:eek:) and she LOVED it! I have a chance to go to Speed Week this year and my jacket and shirts are going with me!!:yes::yes:

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Whateeeeever!!!! The offer still stands:D
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I don't care what anyone says this is funny!

Hey Bryan Thanks for all the hard work on the Jackets man. Putting money upfront was huge deal. U DA MAN!

Duane Thanks for the stickers brother really cool to do this out of the blue.

Brian and Duane thanks for the T-shirts I know how this went from the get go and you still stuck with it!

-Justin

1 - 20 of 46 Posts