Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Thanks to all that made it to the "Cruise II Santa Cruz". I'm not sure what words to use to describe this adventure?! Unreal?! I only pictured how this cruise would be like... but this experience exceeded my expectations.

Feel free to share the pictures you took and any comments you have about the cruise. I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

.... IRIE Jay

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
We all made it to Santa Cruz. As for everyone getting home. They will have to tell their stories. I made it home. I took 17 out of Santa Cruz. I live real close to that Freeway in Campbell.

I had a GREAT time. I would like to do another Cruise.

Bryan

P.S. Batman. Your CAR would have melted. Hit some rain on 92 going into HMB.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
John, the vid dosen't play but somehow I am thinking "slowride". LOL
Wish i could have been driving my Nova instead of the Cougar but soon enough. Had a great time at breakfast. Lets do it again!

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Very Nice day!

O dam brother I had a great time! We NEED to do this again. 1slonova, NovaBro and myself all came back home the same way we got to Santa Cruz back down "1" and man it was nice! Sun was out! :yes:

Video of cars where we ate breakfast

-Justin

·
0 Posts
NovaBro broke down AGAIN in Half Moon Bay:rolleyes: He was waiting on a flatbed last time I talked to him.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
NovaBro broke down AGAIN in Half Moon Bay:rolleyes: He was waiting on a flatbed last time I talked to him.
What! He was fine when 1slonova and I left him!

-Justin

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Wagonman,

The exhaust sound in the cruising video is so sweet...you guys are just cruising along...pretty cool. :cool:

Did you guys have the chance to park along the main strip at the pier area, or did you park on that road where the light house is?...or just had to take public (but not free) parking? When I lived in Alameda/Lake Merrit, I went to Santa Cruise almost every national holiday in the summer. Except then, I was driving a white 1962 VW (6-volt system) with rag moon roof. Awesome times.

It sounds like you guys had a great time too. :salute::clap::thumbsup:

more pics and video, please???!!!!!

GerryLP:cool:

·
0 Posts
What! He was fine when 1slonova and I left him!

-Justin

I think he ran out of gas. Must have been that 3 gallons of gas that he put in Santa Cruz. I guess 3 gallons don't you far.... Mike just called while I'm typing........ It gets worse:eek: I will let him tell the rest........ Its good:no:

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
we broke down again in Half Moon Bay just a 1/4 mile after breaking away from Jim and Justin :eek: so we call a tow truck which took over an hour:mad: and when they hooked it up the tow chain was hitting the gas tank and made a small crack in the tank.:mad: so now I have a broke down car with a cracked tank.:mad: what a great day!:no: I'll post pics as soon as they finish loading to photobucket

1 - 20 of 145 Posts