Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After an extensive search,:yes:there will be five Nor Cal Novas at the California Automobile Museum(formerly the Towe) in Sacramento, for the month of July. After graduating from the docent class of 2005, I became involved with a revolving exhibit called the Car Club Cavalcade, which I now run.
There will be 2 1963 Novas(1963wagonman), 1 1966 Nova(mgpbowties), 1 1967 Nova(Nova 404) and 1 1970 Nova(weebetruckin). Will post pictures after June 28th.
The Nor Cal group, will be a member of the museum for one year(my treat), thus everyone(Nor Cal) gets one free admission to the museum during that year.
Address is 2200 Front street, Sac, CA 95818
website www.CalAutoMuseum.org
enjoy, Greg

·
Registered
192 Posts
That's cool! I will have to go check it out. :yes: Is there any truth to some rumors I heard about the Towe moving to a different location?

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Greg. That is very nice offer, Free admission. I have never heard about this before. Sounds great. I will have to check it out. One of my sons lives in Folsom. Maybe when I visit him I can swing by the Museum.

Also thanks for the P.M.

Bryan

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Um...........

I WILL be cking that out. Bay area dudes, caravan up here and we can Q at my house. only a half hour further.............

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Very cool Greg! Thanks!

No wagons in your museum :( ?

-Justin

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's cool! I will have to go check it out. :yes: Is there any truth to some rumors I heard about the Towe moving to a different location?
Sacramento has had plans to reclaim the waterfront for a long time:eek:, but, no money.:D. So we get to stay:clap:

·
Premium Member
4,600 Posts
right on ! right on !:thumbsup:
Thank you :salute:
Craig

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
That is a very good question.As far as I am concerned any nova owner or enthusiast in Northen California would qualify.How do we idenify our selves for something like this???

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Wow, that's awesome. Maybe I should ask, at what point is someone considered a member of Nor Cal Novas? I can't wait to check it out regardless.
Tom, you live here in the Bay Area. You post on this site. You are a member.

That is a very good question.As far as I am concerned any nova owner or enthusiast in Northen California would qualify.How do we idenify our selves for something like this???
I would say by telling the ticket person you belong to the "Nor Cal Novas" group.

Bryan

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tom, you live here in the Bay Area. You post on this site. You are a member.

I would say by telling the ticket person you belong to the "Nor Cal Novas" group.

Bryan
Bryan is correct, anyone connected to us is Nor Cal, that includes all family members, so get on over to the museum!
I will let the front desk know that we don't have membership cards, just word of mouth:yes::ragtop:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NorCal Novas are in the museum

Thanks to John, Mike, Brian, Amanda, Duane, Chip and Matt.

John's 1963 Convertible

John's 1963 4-dr

Mike's 1966 L-79

Brian's 1967

Duane's 1970

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
A big thank you, the pics are great !!!!! :yes::yes::yes:
Aloha,Ric

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Who drove to the museum? :D

Looks like a great turnout! :yes: Nice job guys, you represented!

-Justin

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Mike's 1966 L-79

Don't believe I ever met Mike, or seen this car??? But hopefully soon at one of our meets. I'm diggin this car!!! ... along with the rest of the cars respresenting of course!!!!

GREAT JOB guys!!! :salute:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
stupid question but the display is up for the next year? does that mean the cars are stuck there???:confused: you know I lived in the Sac area for 7 years and I didn't even know they had an auto museum...:mad:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
stupid question but the display is up for the next year? does that mean the cars are stuck there???:confused: you know I lived in the Sac area for 7 years and I didn't even know they had an auto museum...:mad:
They are there for a month. Correct Greg?

Tim

1 - 20 of 31 Posts