Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are several of us who want our jackets for the show at Pleasanton. Right now I will be at the show on Saturday…and Maybe Sunday. I need to get a head count of who will be at the show and would like their jacket for the show. Please add your name to this thread.

Here is the reason why I need this information. The jackets are scheduled (hopefully) to be delivered to my house on Tuesday (3/24). I will take the jackets to the embroiderer on Wednesday (3/25) morning. The embroiderer said the job will take two or three days to complete. Of course, this is all contingent on the fact that there are no unexpected delays! Therefore, he will do the jackets in two groups. Group one will be for the people who want their jackets in time for the show. Group two will be the remaining people who are requesting I ship their jacket or who have stated they will pick up their jacket. The purpose for doing the jackets in two groups is to help assure that those people who want the jackets by the show will have them.

As of 9:30 AM 3/21/09, there are two (2) members who have not paid and have not indicated to me IF or WHEN their check/money order was mailed. PM's were sent. Your jackets will be the last two that are scheduled to be embroidered. If I DO NOT receive a check or M.O. by Wednesday the 25th (the day the embroidery starts) YOUR jacket will not be done. This way, I can return the two jackets and get the money I Paid for them back.

Bryan

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Hey I'm one that got the PM. I will be at the show. As stated in the PM I will do my best. I will keep in contact with you. I work in Mt. View might be easier to meet up with you, should make it a faster payment.

-Justin

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
I would like mine if possible,I will not be there Saturday so If you could give them to Duane and I can pick them up at his house.And wear it on Sunday.
Thanks for all the work Bryan.

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Hey Bryan, I'll be at the GoodGuys on Saturday --- but could meet you during the week as well.

-Jay

·
Premium Member
1,745 Posts
i'm going both days, so if i can meet you at the show and pick mine up that would be sweet, i am planning on meeting everyone at wagonmans house saturday morning.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Jackets for the G-G show

How are things coming along with the jackets? Everything still look good for getting jackets on Saturday morning?
As of 10 PM tonight the two boxes of jackets are on schedule to be delivered tomorrow. I have a been talking with the Embroidery people and they are ready. The nine (9) GUYS on MY list should be able to get their jackets on Saturday at the G-G show.

Weebetruckin
Mrs Weebetruckin
Nova404
Mrs Nova404
Bluesman
Borrelli's65ss
jmdc
Irie
1slonova
Batman09 to Wagonman

Bryan

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good News

I just got back from dropping off the jackets at the Embroidery place.

It is looking really good for this week end.

Bryan

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jackets for the G-G show!!!!

GOOD NEWS. I have TEN (10) jackets for the Show. I will be there around 7:45 to 8 AM. Batman I was able to get yours too.

BAD NEWS. The Embroidery Guys charged Sales tax on top of the price today. He never once said anything about collecting sale tax. A total of $57.00 more. Divide the 57 by 16 and that equals $3.50 each. I am really sorry about the extra money.

Maybe The pictures of the jacket will make it worth the extra dollars.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Sweet!!good job!!!I'll see you tomorrow!!Thanks again for doing all the leg work!!bm

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
I couldn't make it, (work, blah). And I can't make it Sunday either, got to be with the better half and dogs, blah. Anyways, pm me with a shipping price and include the extra 3.50 and I'll cut you a check asap! Greatly appreciate the efforts, and the jackets look sweet! Next show, I'm wearing mine! (Maybe not if the weather is 90 and up, :no:)

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Hey Bryan,
Did you get any care instructions for the embroidery?Can they be washed and dryed or just dry cleaning?Thanks bm

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Embroidery people say the jackets can be washed. I read the Tag on the jacket it says wash in warm water and tumble dry warm I think. The instructions are on the back of the tag by the collar.

But I talked to my wife and she suggested using COLD water. So that is how I will wash mine. I even talked to the guy about spraying SCOTCH GUARD on the logo and he did not think that would hurt. But I don't know about that right now.

Bryan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts