Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
weebetruckin, I like the T-Shirt idea. After all the work I did on the Jackets, it is different seeing the word "Novas" in black instead of white.

I would like a GRAY colored T-shirt. How much will the T-Shirts cost?

Bryan

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
I have a friend who owns a Tshirt print shop in Hayward , he did the shirts for Dave and I (* the FXfastbackNova) get the art and such done he can run as many as we want and get even premium shirts ect contact me or dave for Hermans info

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
I want a few of these.... what sizes can I get (obviously you can get my size, but what about childrens sizes?)
just let me know how much....

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
I like it. Just a heads-up though... black print on a colored shirt might not come out the way you want it to. Makes it tough to see the print. We printed the Longroof Society shirts with white print... and they came out awesome.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
yeah count me in, put me down for 4, 2 wht & 2 gray, cant do black in the sun.....

JOHN

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
I have a friend who owns a Tshirt print shop in Hayward , he did the shirts for Dave and I (* the FXfastbackNova) get the art and such done he can run as many as we want and get even premium shirts ect contact me or dave for Hermans info
Hey.... I'm not going to be a d--k about this ... But I did'nt give anyone permission to use this design for anything other than embroidery for the jacket! I am a T-shirt printer and think i should have been given the opportunity to print these with my design or at least been asked if you all could use it????

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Whoa there big fellow :cool:. I have no intentions to go to print without written permission from anyone !! I am refering to a Tshirt 1badnov made art for and we Printed . I'm sure the the creater of this thread can shed light on this ....Or Dave can draw up a Dave show original artwork.:yes:

Either way get the info from whom you lent the art too. I got your PM and saw the post so keep it here and clean !

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Whoa there big fellow :cool:. I have no intentions to go to print without written permission from anyone !! I am refering to a Tshirt 1badnov made art for and we Printed . I'm sure the the creater of this thread can shed light on this ....Or Dave can draw up a Dave show original artwork.:yes:

Either way get the info from whom you lent the art too. I got your PM and saw the post so keep it here and clean !
Shouldn't you be working anyways???trouble maker:D:p:p:p:D

·
0 Posts
Hey.... I'm not going to be a d--k about this ... But I did'nt give anyone permission to use this design for anything other than embroidery for the jacket! I am a T-shirt printer and think i should have been given the opportunity to print these with my design or at least been asked if you all could use it????
Heres a thought.......... Next time you give the permission to use your design get some thing in writing stating..... Like... For use of embroidering ONLY!:rolleyes:
NPHNP:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts