Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone go to the Jack in The Box cruises on Tuesday in Tracy?
What abut Baja Fresh in Concord?
If so, how are they? worth the 20-30 minute drive for me from the in-laws?

the one in Rodeo is ok but Im the only guy from the site ever there. Someone else has to be close to Rodeo on Fridays, come on dudes.........:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
I like the Baja Fresh on Fridays in Concord. Most of the time Duane (Weebetrucking), Brian (Nova401) and I are there.

Dave

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Baja Fesh is usually a goodtime.Someone has been pushing the Rodeo one pretty hard at all of our local shows.I have been thinking of trying it out.Only problem is my car will be gone for a month.They say they get over 100 cars at Rodeo???

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive NEVER seen 100 at Rodeo

The most has been 40-50 but its a very good atmosphere and the DJ that hosts it is pretty dedicated and there EVERY Friday. As well as the BBQ guy and the BBQ is AWESOME.

·
0 Posts
We get over 200 out @ the Boston Market out here... But That drive would suck for you guys up east & north.

·
Premium Member
4,598 Posts
Anyone go to the Jack in The Box cruises on Tuesday in Tracy?
What abut Baja Fresh in Concord?
If so, how are they? worth the 20-30 minute drive for me from the in-laws?

the one in Rodeo is ok but Im the only guy from the site ever there. Someone else has to be close to Rodeo on Fridays, come on dudes.........:yes:
thinkin' bout goin to Jack in box tonight ,last time I was there folks didn't seem to friendly:( had their own "click " goin on .:eek: (not in to the bs)

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
thinkin' bout goin to Jack in box tonight ,last time I was there folks didn't seem to friendly:( had thier own "click " goin on .:eek: (not in to the bs)
There's a little bit of that just about everywhere. I think the Baja Fresh bunch is pretty friendly, but there are folks who have known each other for years there too. Just go back a few times and they will start recognising you and your ride after a while.

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
thinkin' bout goin to Jack in box tonight ,last time I was there folks didn't seem to friendly:( had their own "click " goin on .:eek: (not in to the bs)
Just a side note on this...
I hope we (Nor-Cal) don't come off "clickish" to the newbies. I have a few folks that's never even heard of stevesnovasite that I'm expecting at the Mini-Nats (personally handed them flyers and they are looking forward to it). It's important for us to welcome these new faces as much as possible --- shake a newbies hand ya'know! Better yet... offer them a beer! :yes:

Being a "click" would make us a "club"... which we don't want. no no no. :no:

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
There will always be clicks:eek: some people are harder to get to know than others, and people like myself are always looking to talk to someone anyone I don't care, and if you offer me a beer I,m like a stray cat I'll hang around for ever. Buy seriously I've known some of these people for going on twenty years so of course I will migrate to them first and heavens to bid don't rub us the wrong way:devil: but if their cool they can have the key to my cooler.:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
There will always be clicks:eek: some people are harder to get to know than others, and people like myself are always looking to talk to someone anyone I don't care, and if you offer me a beer I,m like a stray cat I'll hang around for ever. Buy seriously I've known some of these people for going on twenty years so of course I will migrate to them first and heavens to bid don't rub us the wrong way:devil: but if their cool they can have the key to my cooler.:yes:
:beer1::beer1:Here kitty, kitty!!:beer1::beer1::D

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Hey Craig! They definetly can be that way but as you you get to know most of them are alright. I am typically down there every tuesday so come on down and hangout!!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Driveway Ramblins

two months away from driving anywhere in my Wagon Project...but for right now I live vi-CAR-i-ously thru you guys..:D.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
EF the cooler... how 'bout the keys to your car?! I'll be your friend forever!

Well thats one way to get rid of it, as soon as I get it done don't be surpized if you don't see it on ebay:yes: I have an idea about another nova project that if done right will blow your mind:stir::stir::devil:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I've known some of these people for going on twenty years so of course I will migrate to them first and heavens to bid don't rub us the wrong way:devil: but if their cool they can have the key to my cooler.:yes:
:prost:No clicks, No club:prost:introduce yourself:yes:the more the merrier:prost:

Joe, heavens to bid:confused:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts