Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was brought up on another thread, so I decided to start a new thread on this. I know we have a lot of meets coming up including our Mini Nats. But I was just thinking how awesome it would be to cruise up the 17 to the Santa Cruz Pier. I've seen groups of old school rodz out there before... and just thought it would be cool if we did something like that. :cool::cool::cool:

Again, just a thought.

Not Novas in this pic... but just the idea

MAN! How cool would that be!

·
Premium Member
1,745 Posts
im with you jay, that would be lots and lots of fun, since may is pretty full already why dont we find a date in june that will be good with the majority:yes:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Sounds like good fun, I am down but can't go until my Nova is put back together. In the mean time I have the cougnut...

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Depending on everyones avail... Let's shoot for either June 6 or 13.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey Claudia... glad to see you have your own handle on this site. Welcome! LOL.

Tell Mike to mark this priority over the others!
Thanks Jay!

For sure I'll let Mike know that we have to get the wagon ready for this cruise. Even if it means that I have the crack the whip on him :devil:

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Welcome Clound415! You make sure to whip him good! I want to see one of his cars at our next meet and I hope its the Wagon! :yes:

Jay lets do it bro! Just make the date and see who shows! If noone else shows its just me, you and I know Dave will go bro....Its all good!

-Justin

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right on Justin. So, I'm hoping everyone will let me know if one or the other day works better for them (June 6th or 13th)... or if either is fine on their calendars.

Hey everyone... THIS WILL BE AN EVENT FOR ALL NORCAL NOVAS... LONGROOF OR NOT!!!

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
anybody here remember the "beach street revival"?
I do!!! I went several times over the years.

The picture with all of the Woodies is from an anual show call "Woodies on the Warf." That show is put on by the Santa Cruz woodie club.

Every OCTOBER the City of Santa Cruz and the Santa Cruz Police Dept. put on a car show.

OCT 10 & 11, 2009 "Hot Rods at the Beach". 1975 and older cars.
Pre-registration required limited to the first 500 cars.

http://www.hotrodsatthebeach.com/

Bryan

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I do!!! I went several times over the years.

The picture with all of the Woodies is from an anual show call "Woodies on the Warf." That show is put on by the Santa Cruz woodie club.

Every OCTOBER the City of Santa Cruz and the Santa Cruz Police Dept. put on a car show.

OCT 10 & 11, 2009 "Hot Rods at the Beach". 1975 and older cars.
Pre-registration required limited to the first 500 cars.

http://www.hotrodsatthebeach.com/

Bryan
Bryan... would you be interested in joining this ride?

·
0 Posts
Thanks Jay!

For sure I'll let Mike know that we have to get the wagon ready for this cruise. Even if it means that I have the crack the whip on him :devil:
OH NO!!!!! I guess we better watch what we say about Novabro:rolleyes: So......... You have a whip?:eek:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts