Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a head count for those who are planning to come to my house after the show.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
I will be with my 3 kids. Let me know if you want me to bring something.

-Justin

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
I will be there,I will let you know if the Wife and kid/s will come when I find out.Do you need us to bring anything?? if so start a list.

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
I might not make it to the show but will be at the BBQ for sure!:yes: just let me know what time you guys plan on leaving the show and I'll meet you guys at VooDoo's:cool:

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
The show is in Martinez off of Alhambra ave at Les Scwhab tires and the BBQ is in Martinez off of Morello Ave a few miles from the show at VooDooII's house

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
I guess I will chill the Patron! :yes:

·
Registered
906 Posts
joe ken told me he retired from that frozon cough medicine:yes::yes:its beer for him thats what he told me going to pomona last sat. i like tecate with lime and salt to get my groove going:yes::yes:
don
ps window trim sucks to polish,iam sending it to george:yes:

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
joe ken told me he retired from that frozon cough medicine:yes::yes:its beer for him thats what he told me going to pomona last sat. i like tecate with lime and salt to get my groove going:yes::yes:
don
ps window trim sucks to polish,iam sending it to george:yes:
I know:yes: the Yeager thing is a joke from a nova show long ago:devil::eek::D

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Don't worry Jose my kids will entertain your kids! My boys love small kids and small kids love them! :yes:

-Justin

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
:DI'll be there I may have 1-2 of my boys with me have Steven on stand by for entertainment!!
wow joe,

you have alot of kids...........

that really dawned on me just now........

wheew! your in it for the long haul dude!:yes:

your a good dad!

your pops must be proud.

Dont worry....By the time your ready to restore cars again,we will put a 150 million gigawatt flux capacitor in your nova!

That thing will fly!

LITTERALLY!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts