Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi! I drive a 1969 nova 383 with a 177 blower turbo 400 with 373s out back

this last pic is when it was a 355

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
OH YEAH!!!!!! A yellow 3rd gen!!! Gotta love it!! My first Nova was painted AAA yellow, and you could see it for miles!!:D

Very nice machine! Welcome to the site!

Randy (just a couple hours north!);)

·
4,539 Posts
Stockton here.

Miles:D

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome to the site Redryder ... great looking 3rd Gen. Not from California - but used to live in Orange County and Anaheim :D a looong time ago.

You get "extra points" for introducing yourself with pics ;) ;) ... we all like pictures.

You have hooked into a great site with a bunch of helpful Nova fanatics. Welcome to the site and good luck with your Project !!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well Stockton is only about 30 min drive from here thats not to bad. Is there
any central Ca meets? If so I can bring the:beer: so we can all B.S. Thank you all for the nice welcome :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeet redryder!! Welcome to the site. well worth the 25k..Bud from Concord:)

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm not too far away, in Livingston. I get to Modesto pretty frequently. (Was there this morning as a matter of fact.) Nice ride.
Ken

·
4,539 Posts
Not too much out this way as far as meets go, I was going to try to put something together one of these days but have not had the spare time.

Miles:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts