Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up everyone names Art I joined the site to learn more about the cars I dont own one but have acouple friends who do. I usually stick to mustang sites but dont mind being on many different kinds of car sites and enjoy chatting it up with different car enthusiasts. I drive a 2003 mustang cobra and also own a 1998 mustang gt here are some pics of the cars enjoy the pics

1998 GT

2003 Cobra

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Uhm, kinda odd see a Ford guy on a Chevy site, not that I'm making any judgement:no: car guys are, car guys:yes:!

Welcome to the site, we have a couple members that own Stangs here too, there should be plenty to learn about here and lots of good folks to chat with as well.:yes:

The paint sure suits your name, that's some sweet Art work itself!

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Welcome to Steves. I have had a couple of fords too, I prefer the old chevies but like them all. We have some Nova guys on here with Stangs but they don't talk about it alot..... :devil: .. Enjoy the site, maybe you'll pick up a Nova soon and fix it up as nice as you have the fords. :cool:

Tommy :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys the main reason I joined was because my friend owns a 67 and plans on getting on here soon. It's already been a great site for information for us. thanks again

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
wow its a hyper colored rustang :mad: .............. your off the hook though cause your buds gotta nova :yes: .................... oh and welcome to steves both of you guys .............. oh i dont have a problem with fords either its just i would rather push a chevy than drive a ford :D

j/k :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Welcome, Mustangs look good, see them a lot in the rear view mirror trying to catch up :) :devil: Kidding.... Enjoy the site

1 - 8 of 8 Posts