Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. Name is Jay, I'm 27 years old and i am located in Fort Wayne Indiana. I have a Mint 1971 Chevy Nova with a built 350. I couldn't tell you what was all done to it, because the person that built it has long passed away. I love cars as i have 4 other vehicles, but this is the best by far.

I have a 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, 2000 Ford Taurus SE, 2008 Ford Escape Xlt" wifes vehicle" and a 1995 Mazda Mx-6 LS.
Hopefully i can gain knowledge of Muscle cars from members of this site. And now to the pics.

SlideShow
http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p91/Mista_jay_ellis/NovaTron/?albumview=slideshow

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You. The car has been sitting for a few years. So i'm going to do a tune up. Air Filter and fuel filter look to be in good shape. I haven't checked to see what the Oil Filter part number is, and also what is the recommended spark plug gap/ plug number?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to the site from Bryan,Ohio........Set back and relax and ask all the questions you want and we will try to answer all of them with the knowledge thats on this site......:D

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Great looking Nova, welcome to the site!:yes:

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
This site is a Nova Almanac....You can get any info you need here....I've been asking questions daily on my build and always get great answers very fast....Welcome...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome, nice car, you just get to the best site about Novas, too much information and great people willing to share what they know about.

Regards.:yes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts