Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1974 chevy. Ova
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an opportunity to pick up a 3rd gen camaro for cheap and I'm wondering what kind of drag setups are available for them. I know the rear will have to go so aside from that what are my chassis/suspension options?

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
There are too many set ups for the Camaros to mention. It would probably be best to carefully decide on what you want to do with the car - i.e., what class (what are the restrictions for that class, etc.), how fast and quick, engine and drive train combination, etc.

·
Registered
1974 chevy. Ova
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are too many set ups for the Camaros to mention. It would probably be best to carefully decide on what you want to do with the car - i.e., what class (what are the restrictions for that class, etc.), how fast and quick, engine and drive train combination, etc.
i'd swap the drivetrain out of my nova, but as for suspension i'd be looking for bolt in. just kind of kicking it around right now but i'm limited on what i can fabricate so simple but effective is what i'm looking for.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
As far as stock style suspention cars go the 3rd gen is right there with the fox body mustang for being number one.
The number of drag radial killas and TT5 cars is amazing. Go to Racecraft,S&W,BMR ect. and you will get a great product.

The first thing I would do to one is a moly K-member and dbl adj rear links,torque arm.

Darren

1 - 4 of 4 Posts