Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
"The current high NADA book value of this car is $26,900." I can't see this car going for the NADA 27k price with a six pack, but you never know it is very nice.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
nice nova this one is. i wonder what the finale price will be. i looks almost to clean to be true. i think it has had a rust coat process by a company called tuf-coat. they used to drill holes on the rockers an then finish the hole with a plastic push cap. i see the 3 caps on this nova on both rockers.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Definitely been 'fluffed', but that interior!!!! The underhood was sprayed from one end to the other - even the fender spears! :eek: Overall, it's a great car - I'd probably LS swap it..... :D

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
69 Nova...

That is a virtual twin to the 69 we used to have in the fleet...only difference was a black vinyl roof. This is the kind of car worth stepping up for...the interior is great and can't be duplicated with repro stuff. When you start with a car like this the options are plentiful...keep it as, add a V8 and TH350..or go all the way like Bill Rose did with a BB and all the trimmings.

I like it...

-wilma:D

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
This is the kind of car worth stepping up for...the interior is great and can't be duplicated with repro stuff. When you start with a car like this the options are plentiful...keep it as, add a V8 and TH350..or go all the way like Bill Rose did with a BB and all the trimmings.

I like it...

-wilma:D
I agree, don't mind paying a man when he's got a good clean car. Not sure I would go as high as it went, but some jerk on another forum said it's only worth $5000. I said $8-$10,000 all day long easy enough and more depending on who is chasing.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
That is a beauty. Sure is getting harder and harder to find them like this. It is amazing what a nice six cylinder, powerglide will go for these days, but I certainly understand why. Hopefully the new owner will enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
3,906 Posts
Rare time capsule. Love it.
I don’t know- if I wanted it bad enough $25-30k seems possible.
I doubt these cars will get cheaper even if future generations lack the interest.
I bet it will hold its value.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I love seeing 6-holers in this shape still around.

The problem is, it's the perfect car to swap and make sleepy... but it's too damn nice to cut up, and I'd feel really bad about swapping it after surviving this long unhacked.

·
Registered
499 Posts
The only thing I would add to this car is a Classic Auto Air system like I added to my '69 Nova.
It is too nice to start adding thousands of $$$$$ for Engine and new driveline.
Just my 2 cents guys!
Hope it gets up over 20K

·
13,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Auction ended early. I guess he sold the car privately. The bidding got to $19,800.

Bob

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Auction ended early. I guess he sold the car privately. The bidding got to $19,800.

Bob
Yeap it was at $19,000, I would have let it run the duration at that price and see what happens. I guess a guaranteed $19,800 was better insurance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts