Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,955 Posts
Hm...so we went from No Va, meaning...it doesn't go, to No Camino, meaning...it doesn't carry anything. Progress? :confused::confused:

I kinda like it actually...nicely done.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
No Camino

I love this car! I know this guy - he built it himself and THANK GOD, NOT ANOTHER COOKIE CUTTER HARD TOP. :yes::yes::yes: OH AND HE DRIVES IT HES FROM AZ

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
I love this car! I know this guy - he built it himself and THANK GOD, NOT ANOTHER COOKIE CUTTER HARD TOP. :yes::yes::yes:
cookie cutter hard top?I was just at the good guys show with 4000 cars.How many cookie cutter hard tops were there....2or 3....hardly cookie cutter?How many el camino,camaros,chevelles were there?Hundreds.bm

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
cookie cutter hard top

cookie cutter hard top?I was just at the good guys show with 4000 cars.How many cookie cutter hard tops were there....2or 3....hardly cookie cutter?How many el camino,camaros,chevelles were there?Hundreds.bm
This summer at the Good Guys show in Seattle - don't know how many cars attended, but I counted over 50 Novas, and 16 of them were 66 or 67 hard tops that were painted red. Sorry there's such a shortage in California.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
nice looking car... my only beef would be the color. IMO it would look better in more of a stockish color, espcially to pull off the "from the factory" look...

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
cut up a perfectly good car:confused:I dont like it:no:bm
Calm down Batman it was just a wagon:devil::devil: Dude seriously look at the moldings and that trunk die cast someone put a whole lot of work into this car and I like it. Novas were built to modify cut up and turn them into the car of your dreams, be it pro street pro touring or just slapping some big wheels and calling it good (it' all good):yes::yes:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to take a few photos of our no camino, drove it there & back home approx. 1000 miles, guess I better clean the butterflies off tomorrow. See ya in da streets. Zackly

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to take a few photos of our no camino, drove it there & back home approx. 1000 miles, guess I better clean the butterflies off tomorrow. See ya in da streets. Zackly
tastefully done.it's easy to pick out "likes and dislikes",but a project of this size takes some real vision and ability.i think you hit a homerun brutha!!:yes:
welcome to steve's.
leftcoast carl.

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,904 Posts
That Nova "Nomino" is very cool & tasteful.What engine are you running ? Glad you got back okay !

Aloha,Ric

·
Registered
61 Posts
Very Nice Zackly,I have seen some start to finish pics of this car.I think you done a Geat job on the rescue of the wagon,you saved it from the crusher and turned it into a show winner.

Congrats,Bill

·
Registered
19 Posts
Very Nice Zackly,I have seen some start to finish pics of this car.I think you done a Geat job on the rescue of the wagon,you saved it from the crusher and turned it into a show winner.

Congrats,Bill
Bill, thank you, someone said I "cut up a perfectly good car", All pillers above cowel were bent to the left several inches & the top was like a motocross track. it was also a crusher candidate. Zackly

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Take a sawzall to everything i say. I love custom cars. Thats what hot rodding is all about. Im diggin' the No Camino. Awesome craftmenship.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts