Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant seem to find a front fender for my 77 nova. ive found 1/4 panels on ebay and 1 company that has glass hoods but thats it. does anyone have a link to somewere i can get fenders or am i fabin something up?

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
i cant seem to find a front fender for my 77 nova. ive found 1/4 panels on ebay and 1 company that has glass hoods but thats it. does anyone have a link to somewere i can get fenders or am i fabin something up?
theres not much for forth gens.junk yards ,craigslist or ebay...not much more.bm

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Welcome to the 4th gen world. Maybe one day the aftermarket will catch up. (I've been saying this for 20 years.... :rolleyes:). But for the time being, it's find-or-fab.

Still looking for a good passenger side door or at least one with a good inner shell since most of the damage appears to be rot-thru on the inside. But nobody has one, so I may end up fabbin'.

Yay.

·
Super Moderator
12,005 Posts
used parts in AZ are mostly rust free, but shipping is high to get stuff across the country.I just sold the whole front sheetmetal, bumper and grill to a guy to fix his wrecked Skylark. Rust free and dent free. I wonder if it is no a NoLark or SkyVa :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont know about several on ebay i only found 1 set and its 250 and 150 shipping that what i paid for the whole car lol i guess ill put my welding skills to work and get my buddy over for a weekend to lay out some fudge ill keep ypu guys posted on how it goes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts