Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On his 1st gens..

Brought this little beute home today.

75 2door, might I say, RUST FREE. Just need a few odds and ends for it like an engine!!! But is otherwise fairly complete.

Gonna be a very nice 1st car for my 15yr old!!

She is just thrilled!!!!!!:yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
What a POS, when do you want to dump it off at my place:D

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guess you have a nova now :D
Noway, my name may be on the title, but it's not mine!

So does that mean you're putting an I-4 in it? :D:D
Either a 250 L6 or a small V8. Havn't come to a decision yet.

It has a Limited slip, so that would be wasted on anything small!

·
Premium Member
6,852 Posts
That is the red headed stepchild of a real Nova. That's a Nova just like an AMF Harley is a Harley.

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is the red headed stepchild of a real Nova. That's a Nova just like an AMF Harley is a Harley.
Not a high dollar car, that I can agree to. But it IS a Nova, just as much as any earlier year. Just a change in body style.

You would be well to compare a 5th gen to an AMF Harley but I'd say you are way off base here......

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Very Nice Find!!! Looks almost perfect in the pics. Drop a nice 327 in it and let her eat!! :yes::yes::yes:
Ya know a BBC would weigh it down in the front and give it a real nice rake though.....:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
I like that style...and the Keystones :yes::yes:

·
Registered
745 Posts
put striat 6 in.. or youll see the rear end getting sidways in the school parkinglot i know buy experince:devil:

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
put striat 6 in.. or youll see the rear end getting sidways in the school parkinglot i know buy experince:devil:
A six will do it as easy as a mild small block, I know from experience!:devil:

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
Very Nice Find!!! Looks almost perfect in the pics. Drop a nice 327 in it and let her eat!! :yes::yes::yes:
Ya know a BBC would weigh it down in the front and give it a real nice rake though.....:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
I like that style...and the Keystones :yes::yes:
Yaaas Sir.... 327... The car looks clean... VERY NICE FIND :yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
745 Posts
A six will do it as easy as a mild small block, I know from experience!:devil:
ya it but easeir with good ol small block.. When i had my 77 with a inline the only way i could get that thingto burn out is doing drop nuetral burn outs lol poor tranny

·
Registered
162 Posts
Man that is soooooooooo clean too......Nice 4th gen.....dont be hatin on the 4th gens.....best handling nova stock from the factory and has lots of room to haul your buddies......That,s a really nice ride imo:D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts