Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Could we call this Pierre in the air!:rolleyes::D

Sorry it was just there!

Great looking car!:yes:

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Hey Pierre, she looks great!!! Bet she is a rarity up there in BC huh??? Oh, and I was fortunate enough to pull into Victoria back in the 80s. I love that town... My type of peeps.. JR

·
Registered
168 Posts
Very nice. Awesome paint job.

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Pierre, she looks great!!! Bet she is a rarity up there in BC huh??? Oh, and I was fortunate enough to pull into Victoria back in the 80s. I love that town... My type of peeps.. JR
There are a few....it s sitting beside this Canso right now:yes:

thank you for the comment

Pierre

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
looks great pierre!!!!
i bet that car will draw some attention.
leftcoast carl.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
There are a few....it s sitting beside this Canso right now
OK Man!!! Now yer just flaunting the stable :) Nice acadian. Still own it?? Say no. Like yer not greedy :D I need to move to the north, I could fit in there. JR

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK Man!!! Now yer just flaunting the stable :) Nice acadian. Still own it?? Say no. Like yer not greedy :D I need to move to the north, I could fit in there. JR
The Canso is for sale. The guy doing all the drivetrain on my car owns it. I think he wants around 35k (canadian for it). Front clip, fresh 350 in it. It s a California car, he bought it about a year ago. It s a really nice car. PM me if some are interested. I ll put you in contact with him. He does not belong to the site, although I told him he should ;)

Pierre

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pierre,

Both cars are awesome!!!!! makes me want to get mine completed!!!!

Barry
I know how you feel....been looking at other ppl's pics for a few years now....my turn.....then you!!

Thanks for the comment

Pierre

1 - 14 of 14 Posts