Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Nice one! Why am I finding myself liking steelies so much these days?

On an amusing note, it mentions all the NOS goodies and no expense spared...but is missing the passenger's side back carpet sill plate (picture 12, if memory serves)! Oof...

Otherwise, great car.

-Rusty

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
i've always liked the 66 wagons the best of all the nova wagons. i sure would like this one. an it has blue interior, one of my favorite interior colors. very nice ride.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Big fan of the '66 Nova Wagons, space and $$ are always the problems with buying cool cars like this one.... :(

·
Super Moderator
3,831 Posts
Very nice wagon, indeed. Right about the tailgate trim, but this will get a LOT of looks. Super clean inside and out, and the interior looks really great. Could pick it apart here and there, but it's such a nice job and so much of it is original that it's easy to overlook. Hard to find the tailgate inner panel in such clean condition, and someone paid a lot of attention to the hardware on the tailgate and around the rear of the car. That's a good sign for the rest of the work done on the car...someone cared. Note the caps and wheels--very nice--and the NOx and CHP inspection stickers on the windshield. Figure a $7-$10K starter '66 wagon that needs everything to start with , and there's no way you can get out for $20K.

If the underside is clean as stated and it runs well, $20K is a giveaway, but I bet it doesn't stay there.

·
Vendor
1,760 Posts
Love it! Whoever did it, did a great job. The interior is fantastic. Got the different shades of blue, correct window winders, correct arm rest bases. Lots of great little details.

Totally agree that there was real effort put in here. Not a make money flip like we see so often right now.

I know of a comparable wagon that sold earlier this year for I think it was $32k. Not as clean and not as stock, but well put together turn key vehicle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts