Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Its super sharp and a show car, but its $85,000.00.

Its about $70,000.00 over the price that I can afford for a Nova. LOL

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I here you there but he does have a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$ in that car. I know what I have in mine and he is at the next level

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
IMO I would never pay $85,000 for that. Craftsmanship is amazing but the whole redone interior and trunk with the nitrous bottle subwoofers? C'mon.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Why would you spend $135,000 on a car to sell it for $85,000? arent you susposed to try making money off restorations, not loose?

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Why would you spend $135,000 on a car to sell it for $85,000? arent you susposed to try making money off restorations, not loose?

You wouldn't think a guy would spend that much knowing he'll never recoup it when he sells the car but then really, how many of us are upside-down in our own cars? I've probably got more $$$ in mine than what I could get out of it or real close anyway. We do it for LOVE man!!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
^ I understand that, as I couldnt dream of getting the amount of money back that i put into my car if i sell it... but i never will think about pawning it off!
to drop over 100 grand, and only ask for 85grand is just beyond me!

·
Registered
37 Posts
IMO I would never pay $85,000 for that. Craftsmanship is amazing but the whole redone interior and trunk with the nitrous bottle subwoofers? C'mon.
Agreed. Too radical for me. I'd actually forgo the expensive sound system, etc, for stock interior and radio. All the work would go into the drivetrain and suspension.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Very rarely will you make money on a restoration. Like it was said above you have to do it for the love. Unless you find someone with money and they just have to have your car. I know i'm upside down in mine:d

len

1 - 9 of 9 Posts