Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Looks like someone thinks they can get everything they put into it back out of it. :no:

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
th350 w 4.88's ought to be fun on road trips!

For that money he could at least paint the hood for us ! :) Sweet car though, he made a nice find. Wonder what that 50 y/o paint looks like up close

Andy
Dang, I didn't even catch the 4.88's. I couldn't imagine going any lower than 4.11's and getting out on the highway. :no:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Beautiful car...been on there before. I'd put the stock hood back on! Looks nice, sits right :yes:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I'LL PASS, WAY TOO MUCH FOR IT! :bored:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
I doubt that motor has a "billet" crank and rods. Thats about 3k just for those parts alone. 1 7/8 headers,:no: Hooker does not make a set or I would have some of those on my car. 650hp is a little optimistic for some medium port heada on a hyd roller motor, more like 500-525 if built right.

I wish people would be more truthful about what they are selling:mad:

The car does have a great stance and wheels. IMO

·
Registered
108 Posts
that is alot of money!! looks like my car. But mine is a hard top. I will post some pics later I just got it done. and Im pretty proud of it.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
nice car wrong price

Hi, some of these people are a little out of hand . he is reaching a little too high. It will be listed again at a lower price . skinnydude

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
"My wife told me I had to sell the Nova, so I put it on Ebay..." :D:D:D
Yeah true story here - My wife said - "My Nova had to go and I told her she would go before the Nova does". I just told my wife this exact quote the other day. If I sell my car it is because I choose to do so and we have been married for going on 32 years!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts