Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
14,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This looks like a great car, but the shadowed pictures don't do the color justice. The info says it's brown, but also appears like bronze or burgundy depending on the light and shadows. Moving the gas filler to the top of the rear deck is a nice design touch, but a nightmare in jurisdictions where you can't pump your own gas. Nice clean looking engine compartment.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-Chevr...f3a50766:g:Z5MAAOSwl7dcUlD4:rk:3:pf:0&vxp=mtr

Bob

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
that is just beautiful. wish i had a 3 car garage. i haven't been to a gas station that pumped your gas in 20 years.

·
14,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
that is just beautiful. wish i had a 3 car garage. i haven't been to a gas station that pumped your gas in 20 years.
I believe you can't pump your own gas in New Jersey and also in some larger
towns and cities in Oregon.

Having a gas filler as small as this one on the rear deck would be a challenge even if you pumped your own gas.

B.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
might have changed in NJ. back in 75 i picked up my car from germany an i had to pump my gas at the first station from the pier.

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is a good looking car with all the right pieces (except I don't care for those seats). Can't wait to see what the bids end up at.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I thought it would have sold closer to 80k. Knowing the cost to build a car to that level it went for a good price.

·
Registered
132 Posts
LOL, cant pump your own gas.....when are they going to get over that BS. :no:

Looks like a nice ride, now to find an extra 70+G sitting around....

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
When I had my Harley back in the late 90's I dreaded getting gas on the tank or hitting the paint with the nozzle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts