Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,844 Posts
Man, that's a good looking car. I love the color, and it's a half-year semi-rare SS with the V-8. What's not to like? Keep it simple. The price tag is kind of a dealer number, but if the body were perfect...I love that buy. Nice car, and a good year.

·
13,727 Posts
This car has also been on eBay since before Christmas. Was discussed here then. Jumps right out, because the driver's side park light extension is on backwards. Looks like a real nice car. Surprised it hasn't sold.

Bob

·
Registered
878 Posts
When I see these on a high-dollar car I wonder what else has been Mickey-Moused.

·
13,727 Posts
Don't know much about 64's, but this looks pretty nice. Doesn't if it has original 283 motor.
The owners ad back in December stated it was a rebuilt 283, but not the original that was in the car.

When I see these on a high-dollar car I wonder what else has been Mickey-Moused.
I agree on the battery cable ends. Original type spring ring cables are readily available. Same for the reversed park light extension. If you put on two and one doesn't match the other, you might just start to try and make it right, not just leave something that's obviously incorrect. Small stuff, but important detail on a car like this. The earlier owner ad was promoting it as close to a #2 car.

Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts