Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
14,129 Posts
Very nice car. I'm not sure the redlines and wheels would be my choice, but the new owner can easily change them if so desired.

Bob

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Nice 63

very nice looking hardtop, not big fan of AIR BRUSHED side trim and body
colored firewall and skirts but not to shabby otherwise I like them 63's

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea the wheels and painted side mouldings are the only down side to the car. other then that, I think its a clean looking car.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Very Nice 63 BUT...

To bad it's not a ragtop!! The air brush work is a really cool touch and he took my idea, oh wait, I'm not that far along with my project!

Just my :2cents:

:ragtop:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I THINK IT'S A SWEET RIDE, I CAN LIVE WITH THE WHEELS, BUT THE REDLINES DON'T DO IT FOR ME! :no:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Its real nice but how is a fully restored car also "original and unmolested"?

·
Premium Member
3,761 Posts
That's a really good-looking car. I'd have to agree with the seller about keeping the in-line/'glide combo for crusing. I could live with the wheels, but the red-lines would have to GO! Not sure that I'd want to keep the air-brushed side trim, either; but it would probably be a good conversation-starter at cruise-ins...

My guess is that he's trying to say the car hasn't had any body repair done to it. I think that this guy is like a lot of sellers who put 'buzz words' into the write-up without necessarily understanding their meaning.

·
Registered
20,118 Posts
Nice little ride there, would love to have it. :yes:

·
14,129 Posts
I agree. Unmolested in the car world generally means 'untouched.' A car restored to the extent of this one can't be described as 'original unmolested'. You can have a car that's 'restored as original,' but this one doesn't fit in that category, either. Very seldom do we see a car described as original and unmolested that really is.

Bob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts