67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,637 Posts
Man that is gorgeous.

Currently at $32k :eek:

·
Registered
120 Posts
69 l78?

I have to question the originality of this car. Wrong rad, wrong fan, wrong pulleys etc etc. Red is rare. And very nice for sure. But I do not think that a red interior had everything red. Like the rear view mirror cover and some other things. I am probably wrong. Someone on here must know for sure. The car looks like the specific parts for the disc brake and the booster was all new and not restored from the original car. If it is real, thats a good deal. I do think it is a very nice car.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Nice but not that nice, Some one needs to learn how to install the terminal ends on the battery posts correctly,no fan shroud,no deep grove pulleys ect.Kind of leary on that one.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I DON'T KNOW FELLAS, I THINK I LIKE IT, IT'S GOT THE RIGHT CONTRAST TO ACCOMMODATE RED ON RED! NICE RIDE!!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
I bought a truck from this seller last year. Drove down to Shawsville Va. to his little lot. He has some killer cars. For some reason, he has alot of Nova's and they rival the "Nova Guy" in quantity and quality. Nice sure how original but his cars are sweet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts