Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE . I THINK IT IS THE BEST SITE AROUND FOR NOVA LOVERS. I FIND IT VERY ENJOYABLE TO FOLLOW SOME OF THE BUILD AND CONVERSATIONS ABOUT WHAT DTO DO OR NOT TO ON PROJECTS . I REALLY LIKE THAT ALL DIFFERENT LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE ARE SHARED HERE WITH THE IDEA OF TO JUST HELP. I HAVE HAD A TOUGH TIME WITH MY PICS . BUT I WILL TRY AGAIN MY NOVA HAS BEEN WITH ME SINCE 1984 I PURCHASED IT FROM IST OWNER OFF A TRANSPORT ON ITS WAY TO IST OWNERS NEW HOME IN MN . IT IS A CALIFORNIA BLACK PLATE THAT MAINTAINS ALLOF THE FACTORY METAL . I RESTORE AND CONVERTED TO A V/8 ABOUT A YEAR AGO .WHEN I DID CONVERISON AND RESTORE I ATTEMPTED TO USE NOS PARTS WHEN AVAILABLE OTHER THAN SOME BORROWED BILLIT PARTS . I HOPE PICS LOAD I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY CAR WITH ALL OF YOU MPLS66 http://416.photobucket.com/albums/pp248/mpls66/keithsnovaat50s,:confused:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, we have a few other members out your way!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Where are you in MN. I am finishing up by 63ss convertible this winter so I can put plenty of miles on it in the spring. I am in Maple Plain
Al

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I LIVE IN BIG LAKE ELK RIVER AREA . NOT TO FAR A WAY !I GO TO A FAIR AMOUNT OF EVENTS AROUND THE AREA DURING THE SUMMER SEASON . SEND ME APM IF YOU WANT AND I WILL CALL THANKS MPLS66:rolleyes:

·
5,134 Posts
I LIVE IN BIG LAKE ELK RIVER AREA . NOT TO FAR A WAY !I GO TO A FAIR AMOUNT OF EVENTS AROUND THE AREA DURING THE SUMMER SEASON . SEND ME APM IF YOU WANT AND I WILL CALL THANKS MPLS66:rolleyes:

Welcome.
I scan a website for Big Lake Auto every few weeks. haven't bought a car from them yet but always looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts