Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Name's Warren (aka The Beave') I'm originally from Oregon, where I fell in love with novas in High School workin in shop class building a 69 high school drag car with a 383 stroker. Lookin back im kindof impressed my little tiny school could hook us up like that. Any way wanted one ever since then but never found one till now. I purchased my 74 for 1200 bucks and couldnt be happier(well not having to remove all the cheesey wiring from previous owner would have been nice) but I had a big cheese eatin grin from ear to ear driving it home the whole 120 miles. Man o man nothin like that feeling. Playing with the idea of dropping my 454 in place of the original 350, which was originally going to go in my 83 cadillac hearse but not going together as smoothly as I'd hoped, but im getting some negative vibes from attempting the swap. I also have a 79 vette but it kills me to see that most of the gen 3 vette owners are 16 yrs old and daddy had money so he bought me this kinda people. Oh well right. I looked at a couple of other nova forums and didnt really like what kind of shenanigans they were doing and thats when I came across this one. I have to say Im really impressed you guys and gals all seem like a pretty cool bunch and have a ton of knowledge that can only come from experiance and thats what makes a forum worth while. I hope to learn a lot from you guys and hopefully add a little if thats even possible. With that I end it with " Keep the wheels spinnin' and the beavers grinnin'"

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Welcome

Good luck with your Nova and welcome to the site.

You will definitely get the help you need here.:yes: I have been very impressed with the way Nova people will help other Nova people on this site.:)

EarlyIIs

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, keep us updated on your ride!:yes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts