Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there.i just got my hands on my first nova.i happen to come across an all original 1963 nova ss with all the stuff still in it.it has all the mouldings,emblems,bucket seats ,automatic with the factory floor shifter,factory AM radio, factory A/C.it was in storage since 1991.it still has the original black california licence plates.the car needs some love.it only has one little spot of cancer very easy fix.the rest is solid.its full of dings and needs a paint job.so i started to strip it down to get it ready.it only has 71,000 original miles.i started to look into rebuilding the front end with all new ball joints and all the good stuff.but the more i learn about the ifs kits it makes me think of just doing the swap.
well anyway i am still up in the air if i will keep it all stock or just make it into a really clean hotrod.
i will hang out on this web site alot to lear as much about this nova as i can.
thank you guys and thanks steve for this great web site

i wish i knew how to post pics so i could show all my ride

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome tot the site, sounds like an excellent find!

Post some pics for us!:yes:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I wonder how many they made in that combo, Its Identical to mine except cleaner. I hope you Show us all the good stuff you do to it.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I have one identical also, except for the a/c, plus a ton of rust :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
your car does look just like mine.twins(LOL)
but i do have one spot with cancer you can see it on the picture its on the passenger side over the tire on the rear quarter panel.a V8 conversion is a for sure swap.but i am still debating on replacing the front clip.
but for now i started taking it apart so i can start the body work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts