Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well Im looking to build another Nova and thought Id get on a forum to get some ideas for my build. I live right outside Cleveland OH, I drive a 06 Evo MR with lots of work done. Used to have a 68 Nova but sold it. Here are some pics of my cars.
My Nova
Some of the things that were done to it. Ford 9in rear end, with a 402 BB, Holley 750 carb, front disc brakes, turbo 350, crappy 355 gears.

Heres my dads 63 nova Gasser
Not to sure about everything thats done to it but has a stock 454 BB, staight axle, fuel cell, ford 9in rear end, roller rockers, 8pt roll cage, and that all I know of the top of my head. Just took it to the track and ran a 11.8 at 135mph, and couldnt hook up in 2nd, was his first time out.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
welcome to steves them cars are bad rrsss to bad you sold your nova but im sure youll find another. i like your dads gasser really cool like the reversed rims in the rear thats period correct :yes: :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!! Yeah its a period car. only reason I sold my nova was because I moved to Arizona, but now Im moving back and Im looking to start a new nova project!

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Welcome to the place. Man those are some nice rides you guy's got.:yes:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, I've been down your way a few times, including trip to return with a Nova!

I love the BB Gasser!!:yes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts