Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I signed up to Steve's 18 months ago and only started checking things out on the site recently. This is primarily due to me getting my 64 Chevy II project started. Anyhow...met some great people this last weekend in Pleasanton, CA at the show. Just thought I would say hello and thanks! Ken (plumrat), thanks again for the parts and the education. It is much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
!8 months with only 3 post! You don't realize what you have missed and all the fun going on here.
Don't get him started... All we need is another post hoor on this site.. :eek::eek: Like we don't have enough of them already...:D:D... So Glad you made it to the mini's.. Not sure if I met you or not.. I've met so many great people from this site, it's not funny.. My biggest problem is remembering NAMES.... God I hate that... ..

.Not only does Ken have tons of knowledge about Novas... He can put them together without flaws.. But mostly a great friend

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just walking around enjoying everything. My Chevy II is about to get out of the paint shop next week and I need to get started on the front clip conversion. The problem is deciding which way to go. I have read all of the posts about the differences, but it looks like it just boils down to money and features. I am only going to be using my Chevy II for street use, so I am stuck between the Heidts superride II or spending the money on the Chassisworks.

Rroxon7....You are right about Ken. One of the nicest guys and very knowledgable. I have already been to his shop down in the Central Valley to pick up parts and met his friend Randy. You wouldn't happen to be him??

Can't wait for the next show!!

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
NOT SURE IF I MET YOU, BUT
TO SNS , :waving:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the gang/group/think tank, etc...

I too managed to make it to my 1st mini-nationals. I met quite a few people and found many to have a wealth of information.

Chased Big D around calling you by a different name, Duh.

As I spent most of my time trying to pass some very good used parts on to new hands I didn't get to enjoy myself as much as was offered. I did manage to spend nearly every dollar earned on many NOS, and OER parts for my 63 and I promise it will be driven up next year. You'll hear me coming.

Many thanks to all who mad e a purchase, offered the time for a chat, or just gave a nod as the walked the site.

Anyone needing to meet up along the central coast please drop a line.

All the best to All my new friends,

JD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts