Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow gear head, orig from Onterrible and recently just moved to Halifax Nova Scotia.
Ive owned a 74 SS and a 78 Rally and now I just purchased from member off kijiji.

Ive longed for a 4th gen for 20 years. Id like to think I've bought my last car. I bought a turn key car.
Ive recently gotten healthier and had zero interest in spinning wrenches anymore building a car.
Time to enjoy life, the open roads of this beautiful province. Ive done cruise nights and car shows and
Ive had my share, Just wanna make memories now, smiles per gallon.

Its a gorgeous 78 Nova coupe, 355- 350 TH, 3:73 and clean, very clean. Ill make sure to not let former owner down
and take care if the car,

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,536 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site!
Try and post some pics if the opportunity presents itself.

Reactions: Scotia

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,759 Posts
Hello & WELCOME to SNS , glad to have you here .

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello and welcome to the site!
Try and post some pics if the opportunity presents itself.
thank you, is there a time delay or something? Actually my car is enroute here. Paid for but not here until Wednesday,

·
Premium Member
3,527 Posts
Welcome to the site. My Wife and I love travelling in N.S.
Took a tour of Oak Island last year. Cabot Trail, South Shore, Annapolis Valley, Halifax and more- Beautiful Province.

Welcome to the site- enjoy your ride.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the site. My Wife and I love travelling in N.S.
Took a tour of Oak Island last year. Cabot Trail, South Shore, Annapolis Valley, Halifax and more- Beautiful Province.

Welcome to the site- enjoy your ride.
thanks Bud, OMG we came here Aug 9,2019. In less than 18 hours we decided to move here and start a new life pushing 50.
We didn't get much travelling in because we bought out house Feb 1 and then Covid happened, lost my dad on the day of the mass murder but we are in the safest place in North America at the moment.....Cabot Trail with the Nova is on the bucket list! Our journey getting here is a movie.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts