Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my name is Bud. I'm 31 and live in NE/Central Pa with my wife and 2 awesome children. I joined this site to gain access to all the Nova guys and girls "know how" and see what everybody loves to do to their Nova. To make a long story short I owned a 77 Nova back in high school. I loved the car and had a bunch of fun in it. It had a pretty decent 350 in it and was just enough for a high school kid. Anyhow after the car ended up in the salvage yard I kinda forgot about ole blue for awhile and it wasn't till after I met my second wife and told her about the car I had in high school did the feelings for my love of ole blue resurface. So one day after work ( about a month ago) I'm driving down the road I live on and I see this blue Nova sitting in my drive way. So I got out and my wife's standing there and says happy early birthday. Needless to say I was incredibly shocked and happy. So that's my story:)

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Bud, Welcome to Steve's Nova Site!! WOW, at 31 your married twice, have two kids, and now a second Nova!! And the wife buys it for you!! She's a keeper!! Enjoy the site, your family, and the car!!

:ragtop:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
member intro.

Hi and Welcome wow with a name like Bud a 2nd. wife that hooks you up with a nova, and those 2 great kids . I think you got it all. have a good one . skinnydude .

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS BUD , :waving:

GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Ok so my name is Bud. I'm 31 and live in NE/Central Pa with my wife and 2 awesome children. I joined this site to gain access to all the Nova guys and girls "know how" and see what everybody loves to do to their Nova. To make a long story short I owned a 77 Nova back in high school. I loved the car and had a bunch of fun in it. It had a pretty decent 350 in it and was just enough for a high school kid. Anyhow after the car ended up in the salvage yard I kinda forgot about ole blue for awhile and it wasn't till after I met my second wife and told her about the car I had in high school did the feelings for my love of ole blue resurface. So one day after work ( about a month ago) I'm driving down the road I live on and I see this blue Nova sitting in my drive way. So I got out and my wife's standing there and says happy early birthday. Needless to say I was incredibly shocked and happy. So that's my story:)

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

Awsome Wife, I need one like that. Well enjoy the site it has loads of info!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts