Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, Its a pleasure to a member of this forum, I look forward to sharing the restoration of my great-uncles 75 Nova LN with you all. This should be interesting due to the fact that I have very limited experience in auto repair work. This site has been a huge help and a haven as I look for parts and actually learn about my own car.

ChattNovaLN

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Welcome to SNS! Youll find everything you need here, and some! Lots of great members, a wealth of experience, and plenty of support.

Good luck with your resto! Keep us posted, and we like pictures!!!!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Greetings, Its a pleasure to a member of this forum, I look forward to sharing the restoration of my great-uncles 75 Nova LN with you all. This should be interesting due to the fact that I have very limited experience in auto repair work. This site has been a huge help and a haven as I look for parts and actually learn about my own car.

ChattNovaLN
Aloha ChattNovaLN,

Welcome to Steves and yes, I learned alot from this site also, it's one of the few where the members are super helpful, knowledgeable, and comes with pictures too !!!

Ask away and watch the members come to your aid... It's great here !!! Have fun with your great-uncles car >>> take your time and do her justice, it'll be worth it... :)

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

:cool pics: GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,815 Posts
Welcome.

I am sure you are glad that "super Chevy" returned their spring event to Millington.

Lou, central Arkansas

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Wellcome This place & guys-gals is where the info is all you have to do is ask Hope to see & hear from you soon

. Later Larry Mc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts