Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome. I see your just down the road from me. There are a few guys from our area. Post some pics and details of your ride.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
Welcome to Steve's, I was born in Woodriver...........aloha, Ric

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Enjoy the view, it's pretty good here!

Welcome aboard!:yes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys for the welcome.. I would post up some pics but it wont let me.. Guess i dont have enough post yet, unless someone can tell me another way to do it.. Anyways i have a 69 nova d/r car that is still licensed and has full interior and i still drive on street. For those of u who posted up that live by me or are familier with the area probably have seen it or at least heard it (4" exhaust with bullet mufflers that dump at rearend).. Will get some pics up as soon as i can figure it out...

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Thanks guys for the welcome.. I would post up some pics but it wont let me.. Guess i dont have enough post yet, unless someone can tell me another way to do it.. Anyways i have a 69 nova d/r car that is still licensed and has full interior and i still drive on street. For those of u who posted up that live by me or are familier with the area probably have seen it or at least heard it (4" exhaust with bullet mufflers that dump at rearend).. Will get some pics up as soon as i can figure it out...
How long have you owned it and did you race it at Sikeston or the old Benton MO track? I used to help out a good friend who ran at those tracks in the 10.5 stuff, his name is Jason Johnson, I also used to work for Larry Jeffers in the fab shop!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i have raced both sikeston and benton mo and IL. Ive seen some cars that come out of jeffers shop and mathies does awesome work.. Actually burnt piston last year at sikeston and havent raced since.. Cant make up my mind what direction i want to go with new combo considering boost instead of bottle... I currently have a borrowed 355 in it so i can still drive it... havent had the car out at all this year and i went up to SC sat night and got a loud exhaust ticket.. Found out afterwords someone smarted off to the cop when he was making us leave hooters parking lot and the cop thought it was me and pulled me over as i was leavin. It is loud but i have never been pulled over before for that.. Cop was just pissed and took it out on me... Anyways ill get some pics posted as soon as i can figure out how...:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry its so big

Well i figured out how to copy and paste from photobucket but man its a big picture sorry about that. Can anyone tell me how to dowsize and i will add more...

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
I have pictures of your car at I-57 and I almost sure I have a video of it making a pass. Several people have confused our cars. (I don't know how) I'll see if I can find the pictures and video after work.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Cant figure out how to make pics smaller so here is a link to my photobucket pics

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee30/redsbnova
The pic in your post was normal sized. Just make sure the photobucket account is set to "automatically resize images" and it will automatically resize them to 800x600 which is the normal size for the forums. You did fine! Nice car as well! :yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have pictures of your car at I-57 and I almost sure I have a video of it making a pass. Several people have confused our cars. (I don't know how) I'll see if I can find the pictures and video after work.
I would love to see the video and pictures if u can find them...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts