Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I wanted to introduce myself.... My name is Adam and im new to the forum and also to nova's and even to classic cars in general. Ive never worked on a muscle car before Ive always worked with European cars so I was hoping to find as much information and help here. I have a 72 Nova with a 350 small block with a 350 trans and richmond gears posi and interior needs some work and the exterior needs some minor body work paint needs to be sanded down and repainted

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Nice car!!Welcome to steves!!Any info you ever need on Novas can be found here!!bm

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
GEEEEEZZZZ... Just what So-Cal needs is another nova owner.J/K!!:devil: Welcome aboard to the best damn nova site there is, any and all info you need is now right at your fingertips. Nice looking car, looks like a pretty solid start! Good luck!

·
Registered
760 Posts
:welcome:TO SNS. GREAT PLACE FOR INFORMATION. CAR IS GOING TO BE A NICE CAR WHEN DONE. I CAN TELL. :thumbsup::chev:

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Welcome to steve's. I'm from El Cajon. Bring your car to the el cajon show .I'ts every wednesday night Magnolia and Main. Get there about 3 or 3:30 for a good spot.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to SNS, nice 3rd gen!:)

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
Welcome & enjoy the site, from an ex-San Diegan ( PB,Clairmont ) !
You're off to a nice start with that '72 ! :yes::yes:
Aloha,Ric

1 - 11 of 11 Posts