Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, cool site!

I have owned my 66 sedan since '93. It was an old southwestern bell car with 60000 orig miles on it. Don't get your hopes up, It WAS a 6 cyl with a three speed on tree.

I started working on it around july 4 '06, and it is almost finished. I did all the work myself except the paint. This is why it is taking me so long. It was featured in Hot Rod in Jan '09 issue (Project Garage).

It now has Alum. 400" procharged small block, a/c, tko 600 tranny, and 9" ford rear. All that fits into stock front stub, this is another reason for the 3 year build time.

I will post some pics when I get time.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome from Festus!

You'll love this place.Very informative people.And we all love our nova's.

There is one thing about this place.We also love pics.....

Maybe I'll cya around the area:yes:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,866 Posts
Welcome,my dad lives in Urbana..:pics:.......Aloha,Ric

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is all I have for now. I will post more pics as I complete it.

wmuzz

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is built for street, but maybe when the newness wears off I will put in a powerglide and see what she runs.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They told me at procharger that the F1R wouldn't fit. I told them it would. You guys decide who was right.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Looks like it fits fine to me! :devil::devil::devil: Nice pics! You own the body shop too??

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks like it fits fine to me! :devil::devil::devil: Nice pics! You own the body shop too??
No, but He is a really good friend of mine. That is the only thing so far I haven't done.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Great looking car, welcome to the site!:yes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts