Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello. I have been looking at this forum for info. Very nice forum by the way. I thought that you should share with you my 75 Custom nova. I have been rebuilding it for about a year now. it's gona be a street/stip with a 383 twin turbo and putting out about 700-800 hp at the flywheel. It has a coil over front suspension and a 9" ford at the rear. 400th turbo trans and a 8 point role cage. I haven't figurd out yeat what kind of rear suspension I want so if you have any thought's it would be great.:) Mabe i'll put in some photos if there is any intrest.

Thanks Atli S
Iceland

·
Registered
624 Posts
dustdevil said:
Mabe i'll put in some photos if there is any intrest.
If there is any interest? Of course were interested! We always want to see pics.

OK guys, I'll start this out.

WE WANT PICS!!!
WE WANT PICS!!!
WE WANT PICS!!!
WE WANT PICS!!!

By the way, welcome to the site. It's good to have another 4th genner here!:D

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Welcome to Steve's, we are always happy to see another fourth-genner find thier way here. We all want to see pics, no matter what state the car is in.

The tt setup sounds very cool. There is a ton of potential for TT V8's, especially those that are stroked.

You have a lot of rear suspension options. Plenty of people have had good luck with the limple rear leaf setup and a pair of caltracs. As far as I know, they do the best job of getting the power to the ground. There are quite a few caltrac users around here that will attest to thier performance.

If you have the ability to fab, or the pockets to get it done, there is the tried and true 4-link. But if you want to get radical, i've heard and read great things about truck-arm suspensions, but i have never seen one on a disco nova.

While you think about all of this, you might as well take some pics and post them so we can see your project. (the ribbing will never end)

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
Welcome to the site Atli!! As you can see, this site is just about the friendliest place on Earth!! I think it is better than Disneyland, and a lot cheaper!!!:rolleyes: Now, if only the Nova was.:eek:

I think MI-76 covered the options fairly well. The only addition I can think of are ladder bars. They are simple, and not that expensive.

I'm sure you have noticed that many have asked for pictures. We like pictures alot here!! Oh, and Danno is not really a Marshal. He's really a dentist. He doesn't believe in novacain or clean tools. You don't want him to visit you because you didn't post some pictures!:eek: :D :D

Randy (welcome!!):)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well well here are some pics from the eary stage. http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/Nova_383/?sc=1&multi=5&addtype=local&media=image

I did not want too fill the topic with pics so if you guy's and girls want to see them just take a look at the link :)
This is all form the early stage there has been a lot of work done sinse then, the black color is only primer there but it looks alot like the color it has now, she is flat black. Ruget monster:) i'll keep them coming as they come to me.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
you need to fix your link, i just get a login page -

1 - 12 of 12 Posts