Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I've been watching this site for a while and decided it was time to get off the pot, so here I am. I'm a little overwhelmed by all that goes on here, and all the information that is available. It's just plain hard to figure it all out. I hang in there until I get a little frustrated and then I take a break, and come back later, when I feel life is too simple. My Name is Paul. I'm a 50+ growing older but never growing up. I built Goat's all my life, started my first one at 18. Had 6 over the yrs. Always liked the Gen 2 Nova's. Got the bug on for a "fat tire car" a few yrs back, and thought it was time for a change. Bought a 67 SS clone, pro street. Glass one piece front end, SB,406 roller motor, AFR 190's with a Demand atop a weiand intake. with 200 wet shot, 400TH, 5:13 rear with 4000 stall & T brake Etc, Etc,Etc. I used to be one of the "go to guys" when it came to goats, now I'm at the bottom looking up again. I have lots of questions, so be patient with me, its my first time, :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome to the site. There's a tremendous wealth of information on this site and the users are quick to help. I'm still pretty new as well, but always find answers, support, or a sanity check when needed. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Paul, welcome to the site. A lot of good people and information on SNS.

·
13,797 Posts
Hey Paul. Welcome to the site. Lots of patience here. No questions are too elementary.

Bob

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Hey Paul, welcome from another Paul!!:D

I'll be up your way on the weekend at Sunset speedway, a bit south, but close.

The more you're on the site surfin it, the easier it gets to understand, I was the same way when I first started coming around.:yes:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS PAUL , :waving:

FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE, THERE'S PLENTY OF KNOWLEDGE HERE TO BE HAD!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
fat tire man

Welcome to the sight Paul , sounds like you had a few good rides. the nova you described sounds like a real great machine . skinnydude

1 - 11 of 11 Posts