Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am going to flat black the black area and scotch brite the lips for that old school look. And boy were the wheels cheap 20-10 rears 18-8 fronts under 700 delivered!!

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,636 Posts
Chad:

Is that the 'abbreviated 4 door'???

Looks sweet. I still haven't won the lottery, so I'm still waiting to place my order to have you build me one of those :yes:

Post some after pics when you've done the work.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
old 4 door

Yep this is the old 4 door car. The suspension is a rod weirs front clip with calvert rear split monos and traction bars.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hey, car looks great! We drove along with you on the Power Tour for a while one day, I belive on the way to Dayton.

·
Registered
70 Posts
4 door?

How did you do that. There's lots of 4 door cars that are cheaper than 2. I would rather spend time than money and make one.

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,636 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wheels

I flat blacked out the centers and scotch brited the lips they look way better now. I will add a pic today of the distruction of a set of nice new wheels.:yes::yes:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I see that the car has an Iowa plate on it. Where is it now?

Side Note: I heard that Scott K got a Tri-5 recently; is that it in the background?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In des Moines

I see that the car has an Iowa plate on it. Where is it now?

Side Note: I heard that Scott K got a Tri-5 recently; is that it in the background?
Yeah scott just finished the car. We took it to car craft and they went crazy over the ls swap. They did a photo shoot of the fri for 2hrs. Just goes to show thr original paint ones stand out in a crowd now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts