Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went therough that barn and found one of my old slotted mags that I had on my 75 Nova and my SS Elky. They are 14x7 With 3.5 Back spacing with 215/70's. I did a trial fit, they seem to clear the calipers by about 1/4"and do not seem to rub, but will see once the front end is complete. The rorors that I have now are old two peice. Is there a difference on the "thickness" of the hub between the twp peice and the later one peice??? ie do the two peice push the wheel out farther than the one peice rotors??? I have ordered all my brake lines now all I need are the hoses, what model do I use for the hoses to get the correct leingth???

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
1963DUCE100,
I did my disc conversion a few years ago at the same time that Shawn63 did his. We ordered caliper parts together to save a bit on the shipping actually.

Anyway, Shawn progressed more quickly than I did, and ended up going with 72 Nova hoses as they were about 2 inches longer than the other ones he was contemplating (72 Chevelle). For our particular applications it worked well, allowing for the suspension to hang without any tension on the hoses.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks that is what I wanted to hear. I seem to remember someone saying something like a 70 Impala too but can't remember. I'll go get the 72s when my lines show up.
Thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts