Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here they are.......i bought two sets of rear wheels..so the ones on in the pic are just street tires..:D

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ventura said:
Looks sweet! What size did ya go with? Hope ya didn't toss those pontiac rallys.
Thanks, they are 15x8 and 15x4...dont worry i still got um..:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, now all i need is some fresh paint.. GREEN :D :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Looks great. Not being familiar with Pontiac products, will a 455 fit in that body style?:confused:

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
I really forgot they made those, that car is bad A$$. I like that scoop also, its unique but fits the car like a glove. Awesome.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys, :D I am really proud of the way the car looks but, i do have some rubbing issues on the driver rear:confused: it's because of the offset on those wheels.they are 4.5 on the rear and the ones that the slicks are mounted to are 5.00 backspacing.i have no rubbing probs with the slicks....quess i had better get out there and figure out what to do....:confused:

Thanks...:beer:

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
Fast Eddie said:
Looks great. Not being familiar with Pontiac products, will a 455 fit in that body style?:confused:
as far as I know it will...if the pontiac 350 will fit then a 455 should as I dont think there is much of a size difference between the two.:)

EDIT: this site has the dimensions of many different engines
http://www.carnut.com/specs/engdim.html

1 - 20 of 34 Posts