Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, new to me that is. Anyone have one of these, before I got it I had never heard of the brand. But the price was right!!:) Should be a big help in back halving the 'Bringer!

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
at the rate it's going.....bring it ta Vegas... i'll prolly need ya ta hook me up with my perches... :rolleyes: :D :D :D

15 x 12's huh ??? ;)

blahblahblahblahblah :rolleyes: :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
I've heard of all star before, but only on movie covers. They always seemed to work very well though!:D :D

Is it a gas shielded welder, or rosin core?

Randy (looks like it has some setting available!);)

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gas, 220volt. Cost me $150 needs to be sleeved.

Canter said:
Can I bring you my Nova? Or better: Can YOU come and do some welding on my Nova?

:D
Who could turn down an all expense paid trip to Germany?!?!:D

·
Registered
624 Posts
I've never heard of that brand, but it looks like nice machine. I see it has "stitch" and "Spot" weld settings. That's a very nice feature when welding light sheetmetal.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Nice welder!

Century makes a good welder. I have one of their 110 models. I've never had a problem.

·
Registered
226 Posts
There is only a handful of manufacturers of welders out there, some companys relabel these units to call it there own. The Sears craftsman pocket mig I purchased is actually made by miller.

Tim

·
Registered
177 Posts
NIGHTSHADE said:
Who could turn down an all expense paid trip to Germany?!?!:D
OK... There is a rowboat waiting for you. :cool:
I will prepare some bread and water :D

Just kidding. If you ever plan a trip to germany, you are welcome any time. I'll show you the country, and the :beer: and the :beer: and some :beer:

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
Canter said:
OK... There is a rowboat waiting for you. :cool:
I will prepare some bread and water :D

Just kidding. If you ever plan a trip to germany, you are welcome any time. I'll show you the country, and the :beer: and the :beer: and some :beer:
Oohh!!! You shouldn't have said that!!! Now he's going to want to move in with you!!!!:D :D :D

Randy (knows NightBeerShade likes beer!!);) :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
its called Oktoberfest, which means "octoberfestival" translated.
So guess when it's taking place?

Answer is SEPTEMBER :D

Look through this page ( http://www.oktoberfest.de/en/index.php ) and you will find tons of pics and useful information.
It all takes place in Munich (Muenchen in german) which is in Bavaria. Thats the town im living in. So its a good place to live :D Alot known breweries are located here.

Every year millions of visitors come to the festival. Als they all drink aloooot beer.

by the way:
Sorry for hi-jacking your threat!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts